Family class Sponsorship

Family reunification is one of the three pillars of CIC’s immigration program and the main objective is to reunite close family members in Canada. The Family Class Application  allows  permanent resident or citizen of Canada to sponsor family members  to immigrate to Canada.

Persons who can be sponsored in the family class include the spouse, common-law partner (including same-sex partner), conjugal partner, dependent children, parents, grand-parents, children adopted from abroad, and other relatives in special circumstances.